Happy holidays! Peace and harmony. Save room for dessert :) … xo
Midsummer Bon bons in progress— vanilla chai wafers, cinnamon ginger sprinkled chamomile ice cream - rich milk chocolate currently cooling
Dessert Professional Q & A with Dei Lewison
Summer’s here and we’re ready for fun picnics, pool parties, and BBQ’s! The 3-piece waterproof pack even sits comfortably in a cooler… It’s just cute and perfect for any outdoor occasion.
Summer is just about here and Cosquelle is just about ready. Details to come…
(Source: boubasinspiration, via lauralizabeth)
Cosquelle Spring Fling
Spring, daylight savings, Passover, Easter. A round of applause for March. Vegan and traditional pecan maple creams.
Chocolate hearts for Valentine’s Day. Cosquelle’s lovely red wine ganache filled chocolates are now available for the sweet hearts in your life. Go to Cosquelle.com for more information.
Cosquelle’s Dairy-free Chocolate Chip Bars
1 cup canola oil
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup soy milk
1 1/2 cups organic fair trade dark chocolate chips
3 1/2 cups unbleached flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 1/2 cups pure cane sugar
• Add a ½ cup of your favorite nut or fruit like chopped walnuts, shredded coconut or even dried cranberries for a fun twist.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
3. Add oil, vanilla, milk and chocolate chips and mix together gently.
4. Pour mixture into a lightly oiled 9x13 inch pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
5. Test with a toothpick for doneness.
6. Let cool for 8-10 minutes before cutting into bars.
* This wonderful bar was first made back in January 2010 after the devastating earthquake in Haiti. Cosquelle wanted to get involved in what ever ways possible. 500 of these were made and sold at Moo Shoes for the Doctors Without Borders fundraiser.
(left to right) Vegan chocolates, mince and raspberry-chocolate tarts, and traditional chocolates for wonderful holiday events.
Join Cosquelle on Facebook for further details.
Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones near and far.